Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Me doing a food blog? Hahahahha


I can’t even update my personal blog once a week! Would I be able to upload recipes at least once every 2-3 days?

Only time will tell.

On a slighly more serious note, now that I'm home and cook (almost) daily, I think it would be fun to share recipes on this space. I've always enjoyed reading other food blogs as there's always something new to  discover and learn! So let's hope I can impart some kitchen wisdom here ;)
Everyone say Ameen!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the food blog, Nisa! If you update this regularly, I promise not to read someone else's food blog ever again. Issi liye sharafat se keep posting recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... nadia.. compliment pe dhamki dene ki kya zarurat thi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behbood, if we don't give her dhamki, she won't post regularly.

    She's very creative, mashaAllah. So we demand that she share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this dhamki guys! Very nicely put dhamki btw :P
    Nadia being the smart person that u are, am sure u've figured out by now that i work best under pressure LOL

    ReplyDelete